What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm brand-new at this and got my first booking, an instant-book confirmation, yesterday for tomorrow. Airbnb says to contact the guest to confirm arrival times, give directions, etc - fine - but I have now sent both texts and emails and nothing, not a... Latest reply by Ej3
    Hello, I am using a throw away account so that our situation wont be compromised if things dont work out. Anyway: My roommate and I are renting an airbnb in France long term (I am familiar with their airbnb laws) while we are studying abroad here (our un... Latest reply by Andrea9
    So, we're new to this. We've been providing lovely fluffy bath sheets. Guests checked out yesterday and we did a wash and have noticed that 1 of the bathsheets appears to be missing, and the other 3 bath sheets (value £20/$25 each) plus hand towel are cov... Latest reply by Kate-And-Rich0
    Good day All, kindly give revert back some advice - I recently had a guest complete a booking and then requested to cancel on the day of check-in.Long story short, with the listing set to strick cancelation, I only re-imbursed the guest the cleaning fee. ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have guests that are running an internet business from my home! Its a shared home and they've completely taken over the living room. Discussing and working on their laptops, talking to clients and co workers. Their here for 22 days, 10 days left. I wo... Latest reply by Dee9