What Hosts are saying

I have guests that are running an internet business from my home! Its a shared home and they've completely taken over the living room. Discussing and working on their laptops, talking to clients and co workers. Their here for 22 days, 10 days left. I wo... Latest reply by Dee9
    I have problem with seeing the stars under each guest's review. This should be a new feature I've been told by one of my friends who is also an Airbnb host. But I'm seeing it in the "old way" just with the general stats. I called Airbnb support and the th... Latest reply by Barbara83
    I'd like my immediate profile, under the photo, to make clear to families that I have two rooms potentially for hire, but they are not part of a separate dwelling - I'm not offering self-catering.Every time I try to change my profile, I get muddled by the... Latest reply by Guy-Mark0
    Hi there,I am just starting out and my first request is for 5 people when I have only four beds! They are happy to use their own airbed and to pay for the extra person. As they are requesting to stay for a month, the nightly rate for this time has been di... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0