What Hosts are saying

hi everybody!One of my guests wrote a nice public riview about her stay in my place but she made a mistaked evaluation to airbnb about some issues that were not accurately reflected in my listing description and airbnb informed it to me. When I contact... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    hello i hapve a probleme in Payout Preferences i dont have paypal and i would like to use western union opption but i dint find it onPayout Preference . thank you and kind regards Latest reply by Steve143
    Hey Community, I have listed my apartment. I can see it to be signed as "Listed" Nevertheless I can not see it in the list of properties. Also none can open the link I am sharing - it goes to general list of listing. Couple of days passed already. Stat... Latest reply by Kate198
    Please explain that although my nightly price is R2450 per night, your system only shows R2410 as being earned. Also the booking for 2 nights beginning 6 Jan 2017 was for 5 people and yet the extra R200 per night per extra person more than 4 guests has no... Latest reply by Marianne-and-Roger0
    I'm trying to contact this host, but when I enter my booking dates it shows that all dates are unabailable, even till 2020 .. and I can't send any message to the host unless I enter valid dates ! is there any way to fix that or another way to contact that... Latest reply by Deema0
    Hello,I am currently hosting a long term guest. The individual will be here for eight months. In my listing there is a $15 fee for any guest after the original guest. The individual said he might have his girlfriend over periodically. Should I charge the ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Does anyone else have 2 September and no october in the drop-down calendar?ThanksTrish
    My listing is mistakely marked as 'pet friendly'. I cannot correct it through my amenities (I do not have an option for pet friendly). How do I get rid off 'pet friendly' on my listing? Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Anyone know why my Instant Book option was changed to the ON position? I have had if OFF for 4 months. Only noticed this when we received a CONFIRMED reservation without our knowledge yesterday. I had to cancel this reservation as we could not accomodat... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0