What Hosts are saying

I was just wondering how important the Service fee is? Is it requried to charge or it is optional? How much is that and who is responsible for paying host or tenants? Thanks Latest reply by Cheryl15
    Hi, I am a new host. I have two rooms available for my guest. However, I realised that as soon i get any booking for a room, my calendar blocks the date saying unavailable. so my question is how could i manage the calendar for two separate rooms and two s... Latest reply by Rai0
    There was a traveller booked my room within 24 hours, i don't understand why it's work and without any requests, so i return him money through airbnb and i click the cancelled reservation botton as well. But now is charging me an ectra money for the money...
    I was out of town for the holidays, and rented my room out to a young woman and her friends. My initial booking had stated that my room was available for only two people, as I share an apartment with another person, but this guest asked if one additional ... Latest reply by Donna136
    Taxes Can someone give advice about the following,I use airbnb and homeaway. Will it not be confusing if airbnb collects my taxes but homeaway does not and I remit the homeaway myself but not the airbnb? Please advise. I thought it was great that a...
    URGENT!!!Hello. So, basically I've tried to book an accommodation on Thursday 29th, 2016. It asked for the billing statements for the card, so I put it in and sent it to get approved. It stated in the e-mail that it wouldn't take longer than 24 hours. How... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    How do I set weekly pricing, I would like to book Sat. to Sat. in the spring?, the pricing tab only offers a nightly rate? There is no setting that I can find for weekly of long-term pricing. The messages I have seen say hit the pricing tab or manage list... Latest reply by Julia66