What Hosts are saying

How can i do the visa for my guests? they need visa support to enter in italy.thanks Latest reply by Helen3
    I had a guest cancel part of their long term rental. We had a great experience - but due to lack of jobs they had to cancel early. Due to this, they weren't (nor I) were prompted to leave a review. Is there a way I can still review them - they did stay wi... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I would like to have business cards made for my 2 listings. When I follow directions from previous posts my listing appears, however, it comes up "This is a preview of your listing." Edit Listing.the address I'm using is Airbnb.com/rooms/14963864Any... Latest reply by Colleen28
    Hi Airbnb community, I have 'instant booked' a plce for my upcoming trip but the host remains largely unresponsive. Despite my several attempts to message her on Airbnb (no reply at all) or to call her mobile (doesn't connect), I have not been able to hea... Latest reply by Marie340
    Hi, it's been a while since I've used Airbnb (4 years actually) can you you see my listing? And if so, any comments? any feedback gratefully received Latest reply by David-and-Iza0
    My guest canceled their reservation before their check-in date. They requested money to get a full refund since they could only get 50% from my cancellation policy. They requested the other 50% after they got their 50% during the cancellation, but do I n... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    Hi Airbnb Just made two bookings through Airbnb that I made on the Qantas site but I don't know if I've been added the Qantas points for the bookings. Can Airbnb please confirm my Qantas account has been credited with points from my bookings? Kind regards... Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    New booking confirmed!*** arrives Dec 18 [Personal information hidden] Auckland, Auckland, New ZealandAirbnb member since 2016 ******************************************************************* Above is the confirmation message that someone else confir... Latest reply by Qiubo0