What Hosts are saying

Last weekend I had a girl with a fraudulent Airbnb account stay in my home and threw a huge house party and most of the local high school attended, via our neighborhood report. Original booking was for 6 guest having a get together and catching up. I was ... Latest reply by Scott-and-Sherryn0
    Hi everyone! I've only been hosting about 6 months - is the "guest feedback" hidden? or able to be seen by everyone? I recently had a guest that booked a VERY last minute stay (night before, and we don't normally do that) we turned him down (via message),... Latest reply by Christian65
    Twice this week IB was not working as guests tried to book. One couldnt after two days of trying and the other finally went through after a couple of hours. Anyone else having the problem? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    hi , swimming pool at building not working ,price for this seson is very low,i am ready to adjust the price ..in order not to have a problem with host.2 big rooms, bedsheets and towels clean. All the ammenities one house needs to feel confortable, intern... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi, I just cancelled my guest booking due to presonal reasons just wondering how do I refund them? Latest reply by Robert78
    I need a help on that matter please.One of my guests confirmed dates and number of guests and after everything approved he asked if he could bring a third person, which we can have max 3 guests) but we charge a fee per night staying, which he is willing t... Latest reply by Adriana-and-Marta0
    Hi there,I hope you can help.I recently listed my property on your site and received a booking for 30th and 31st January. Whilst contemplating whether to accept the stay we decided that as we will be out of the UK over Christmas and New Year it is better... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Community. I have four listings on Airbnb. I've been on the site for over a year. I'm not sure when but I've noticed that Airbnb has started adding about 3 or 4 percent to the nightly rate before adding their service fee. For example. My nightly ... Latest reply by Bob43