What Hosts are saying

I've looked at how to remove a pre-approval (go to inbox, go to message thread with the guest and open it up, and remove pre-approval) but I'm not finding a "remove pre-approval" on the message thread. What am I missing?Thanks!Nora
    I realized within 6 minutes of booking someone this morning that I had a conflict with another booking/another service from the day before that I had not updated my calendar. AirBnB does not seem to differeniate between a need to cancel within a quick a... Latest reply by Coni2
    Someone reserved my room for mon and tues night and i pressed pre approveThey now have changed the nights to tues and weds night and have asked me to cancel the pre approval in order to do thiswill this affect me at all re rating or something!? Latest reply by Amaris0
    Can anyone tell me what it means when a reviewer mentioned that he said something in the "SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN" section for something that he wanted me to see, but not publicly? It was something pretty simple, he just wanted to know my roommate's nam... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I have had guests for 2 nights, I looked my bank account now and there is a deposit for Airbnb of $0.01. Each night cost $85. Can someone explain to me what this means? Thanks! Latest reply by Cynthia34
    Hi I have guests staying in my holiday home in Spain - I am in England. We had an email from someone in the community telling us they flouted rules regarding the pool use and got drunk on the first night (Saturday) - this prompted complaints from the nei...
    I just had my first guests stay over the weekend - and they were fantastic. I want to give them an excellent review but can only find instructions on how to review places I've stayed in the help section. How do I review a guest that stayed at my air bnb l... Latest reply by Amaris0
    So I have finally figured out how to create, edit, and send saved messages using the Airbnb website on my laptop. I am wondering how to send these saved messages using the Airbnb app on iOS. If anyone has done this or knows how to do this I would love you... Latest reply by Miguel47