What Hosts are saying

My guest are not receiving their "private" info such as codes, full address etc. I have filled in all that info on website. At what pointdo they receive it ? Do I need to do anything to activate it and make it available to them? Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi, I had a family stay who cancelled early saying they were worried about their 3 young children distroying my property. As part of my deal I offer my Guests full use of the Lounge Room, straight after they left I discovered my Flat Screen T.V. no longer... Latest reply by Christine1
    Helllo Everybody, i just registered for AirBNB today and was successful but when i search in AirBNB for an accomodation in Alor Setar, I cannot see my property 'IRFAN HOMESTAY ALOR SETAR KEDAH'. Can you please check?
    Hi, I received a positive review from a guest. But for some reason cannot see the stars based on each item: Accuracy Communication Cleanliness Location Check In Value How do I know if my guest completed all that? Is is something that I won't be able to se... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Olá, recebi Minha Primeira hospede Hoje e achei Que o Pagamento seria Feito diretamente no Estabelecimento. Mas o hospede pagou Direto cabelo local, mas Eu Não tinha cadastrado Meus Dados bancarios AINDA. Como recebo o Pagamento ágora? Latest reply by Raquel13