What Hosts are saying

HolaEs la primera vez que voy a alquilar una habitación en mi casa para día noches. Tengo que dar al viajero las llaves de mi casa para entrar y salir? O tenemos que quedar a ciertas horas para abrir yo la puerta?Gracias.TXUS Latest reply by Sara81
    I am new to Airbnb and would like to know how others handle a Rental Agreement? I require the renter to download, sign and return the agreement and can't find any topics on this.Any help is greatly appreciated. Latest reply by Ash-and-Dasha0
    My facebook situation is complicated. The email address i use is linked to an obsolete facebook, that i have deactivated. I can't seem to do anything on my profile without coming up against a request for a facebook password request for an account that doe... Latest reply by Jessica49
    We are Tripally from Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam and offer dormitory for our guests with maximum hold of 8 people. Could anyone please help me how to set the price for one bed per night (or one guest) so that they do not misunderstand that the price is fo... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    So let me start off by saying I'm new to hosting. We're on our fourth set of guests and everything is going great so far. People are nice, kind, and great. I get a request from a guest, in her 40s, traveling with her fiance, and they're in town to see her... Latest reply by Karen18
    Hallo,I am open account on Arbnb. I own apartman in Zagreb for hosting and I want service your photographer. Regards Nina
    I had to cancel my first instant Booking ( and my first cancellation as a superhost with Airbnb) recently because having received a booking confirmation I looked at the profile: It was in a foreign language which I could not understand but with a profile ... Latest reply by Brittany1