What Hosts are saying

Hi how do I find 2 apartments (close to each other as possible even the same building)in Amsterdam (close to the center of old west) between 19-23 of Oct. 2017. Thanks for the help, Eyal .A Latest reply by Linda108
    Is it possible to see the IP address of a given message in the inbox? (or country/city of origin for that mater)Apparently Airbnb type of accomodation is banned in my city (a bill pushed by big chain hotels, obviously) and I'm guessing some inspectors may...
    We reserved three nights and then cancelled all but one. According to the strict cancellation policy, we should receive a 50% refund. But our host is saying, first, that there is a two-night minimum then a three-day minimum and effectively should receive ... Latest reply by David126
    Hey! I've read entries about this previously. I cancelled a trip, and it ate my credit.But I got someone from Airbnb to call me, and wrote me back telling me that it was still active.It doesn't appear so (just my new credit), and I wanted to know how to h... Latest reply by Barbara559
    Does anyone have any idea how to actually talk to someone at Air BnB??? I am new to this and it is so much to read- I do a lot better with a conversation. Someone that knows the system could answer my question in two minutes. It would take me two days t... Latest reply by Quincy