What Hosts are saying

I get it that the reviews are for helping us grow and make changes accordingly. But I’ve had two guests now leave a 3-star rating for location “because it was further from the city than they expected”. They are given a small radius of the homes location p... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, I'm looking for an apartment in Milan and I came across an advertisement on the Idealist site. Once given the availability, I was asked to pay an extended rent through Airbnb, as the owner is abroad, sent the data of the transfer I realize that the ow... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We had a guest book yesterday for 3 nights, they turned up at midnight and then said they thought they were getting the whole house for $100, SURE!This morning they ring AIRBNB, who so far have spoken to them and me, they told me I was in the right and do... Latest reply by Luana130
    Why is any time you call these people can never answer a question and always send you to technical support and they will only get in contact with you through email and then you answer there questions and they keep sending you the email over and over like ... Latest reply by Frederico51
    I've canceled reservation as guest under flexible cancellation policy, did all cancellation steps and received email form Airbnb that refund (- service fee) has been made to my card immediately, but transaction it can up to 15 working days for transaction... Latest reply by Ana7