What Hosts are saying

I have been a host for almost 9 months and although I have had some love- loud guests, my tonight's guest has overpass all boundaries. She booked the night for her and her boyfriend, I allowed them to check in earlier, just to hear them have sex. Did... Latest reply by Itzel26
    Hi Airbnb family, I need some help. We have a repeat guest who works in our city but has a long commute home. She stays during her work week in our Airbnb. Her first stay, she wiped makeup on a couple towels and ate in the bed. The makeup came out so not... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Did anyone have any trouble with their HOA because of air BNB?
    Hi team,'' I have listed new categories in airbnb. But the tax part is need to be added. Kindly help me to add that
    Good day, you have mentioned that you payed out an amount of R3524,07 3 times but according to my bank statements I only received 2 payouts of the same amount and not 3. Kindly clarify and do not deduct any money unless you can provide proof that the same... Latest reply by Yvette200
    Hello! I am looking at AirBNB opportunities in Aspen, CO and seeing that it's a very active AirBNB community, I was hoping some hosts could share their experiences. I see there are Lodging Taxes and State Income Tax, anything else beyond that? Is it wo... Latest reply by Chelsea227
    Hello. I am non-Israeli but I am going to rent an apartment in Jerusalem for a couple of years. I am wondering if it is possible for non-Israeli to become a host on Airbnb in Israel. If it is possible, I would like to know the process, relevant laws, poli... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi how do i get reviews from my first guests and how do i give them reviews? Thanks Latest reply by Joy912