What Hosts are saying

Hi Community! I wanted to reach out about a situation we had recently at one of our stays. Let me know your thoughts/experiences if you had something like this happen to you as well and how you handled it. Thanks everyone. Last week we were staying at an... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I went into my calendar and i saw dates that were manually blocked that I didn’t do. I changed my password and it happened again. It actually happened 3 times. Has this happened to anyone else? Latest reply by Solveig0
    I need your advice on how to tackle a particular guest. I am a super host and my policy is strict. Basically my vacation rental is in an extremely popular spot in India and we have high season in summers as well as winters. In Feb 2019, I had received a ... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi, from my PayPal account Airbnb charged money about 123e and I checke I was doing it before. I was not travelling for many years, so it was hacked or it does it its self. How can I get to know where money has lef and how to grt them back? I am sure not ... Latest reply by Nika868
    Hello Airbnb-Community, since a few days future bookings in my Airbnb App calendar are shown in dark grey instead of dark green.Also since this time I didnt receive any new booking which is unusual for my listing. My listing is still activated. Does anyon...
    I received a summons yesterday from the building department saying discontinue the illegal use in the remedy box. Please let me know what action should I take from here.