What Hosts are saying

Hi all: I'm just starting to host a Street Art Tour on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles and can't seem to get much traction on AirBnB Experiences. Here's the link: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/958056. People come from all over the world to see the wide ar... Latest reply by Anonymous
    She checked in last night after 1 am, and when I brought more towels today, she told me the "kids" were still sleeping....adult college students, her son and girlfriend. It was clearly booked for 2. We charge per adult a nominal additional fee of $19 pe... Latest reply by Luana130
    I had a terrible experience with a host, as i was shopping for units in Beverly hill California, i had booked two units at the same time. And i cancelled one after exactly 14 minutes. I assume all my money will be returned. The host decided to keep %50 wh... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My trip is in 6 days to Medellin Colombia and my host is requiring i send a picture of I and my partners passports. They said they needed it to register us on the immigration website. We are a little uncomfortable about it. Is this normal? Latest reply by Yvonne-And-Bart0
    A guest just requested to change dates for her 3-night stay (delay to later dates). I had no problem with that, and approved. After that, I find my listing waaaay down in the search results, much lower than it was, and than it normally is. I could be par... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Подскажите пожалуйста как изменить цену на несколько дней? На новогодние праздники,у меня цена на других сайтах отличается от обычной... Почему Календарь не синхронизируется вместе с ценой? Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello Potential Co-host, I am looking for a live in landlord for a rural place with 7 acres of land just north of Flix where we currently run Airbnb in the smaller of two houses and the larger house would provide opportunity for you to live in with the po... Latest reply by Darren235