What Hosts are saying

the host requested me Security Deposit $200 Tax $23.43. it is normal? And why the deposit have tax? it will safely return to me? it return $200 or 223.43? Latest reply by Donna240
    Good Afternoon will you help me about the air bnb details , because we cannot edit it by ourselves.Thank you!
    We have been hosting for almost 2 years now. Recently Airbnb sent us a notice saying that they have suspended us in the search parameters until we correct our listing. I was baffled. I checked our listings and they were all accurate. We operate a casa ... Latest reply by David5641
    Hello, I am a host and I have pre-approved a guest while we discussed a few amenities. When she then went to confirm the booking, her price had changed (increased) nearly $200. I did not do this as the host. How did this happen and how can I make sure my... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, We received only USD 80.70 by bank wire for below payout. Kindly let me know the How to calculate for above invoice transaction with Tax & Service fees. (USD 106.70 – USD 80.70) Below details by Email. Payout of $106.70 sentWe've issued you a payout... Latest reply by David5641
    Dear Sir/Madam, I host one property Kandal village Inn, The guest host in Siem Reap,Cambodia, on Airbnb. Please explain me how to get the payment from Airbnb? what is the easiest what? I'm stressful working with Airbnb as it's very difficult to get suppor... Latest reply by Suy63