What Hosts are saying

Hi, When someone books my cottages, for 1 person and 4 person price showing the same. As there is no option in search bar to choose the number of rooms, guest choose 4 guests and pay for 1 room. How can I manage that? Attached screenshot of my concern.Cou... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • q2.jpg
    • q1.png
    • q3.jpg
    Hi friends, Has anyone found an app/website to use in order to keep maintenance staff up to date on your bookings? I’d like for our cleaning lady to see an up to date calendar from her device rather than me texting her dates that I need her help. It’s co... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi I booked accommodation via air n b and the pricing was in NZ dollars - I have since paid the initial payment receipted to me in NZ dollars with the outstanding amount owing. The host e mails me informing me that the advertisement was in US dollars - ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guest arrived earlier than the time they told us they'd be here, waited 5 minutes then left and said I cancelled the reservation.We were here on site and at no time did the guest come in and speak with our site host.she saw them drive away when she was... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My two-year-old daughter was injured in a supposedly kid-friendly rental in Montreal. We were there five minutes when she leaned against a heavy glass coffee table (100lbs of plate glass balanced on a small wooden frame) which then collapsed, landing on h...
    On July 18th I booked a house via Airbnb in Paris and made online payment.When we arrived in the Paris in turned out that the address and the account is fake. So we had to find another hotel.I send the complaint about the account and asked for refund via ... Latest reply by Brianne19
    HELP me!! Odessa from Airbnb support has made very bad SNAP decision. She refunded a long term rental with a strict cancellation policy without even checking the emails between the guest and I, or speaking with me. a New Jersey male student at SUNY SB/gu... Latest reply by Candysue0