What Hosts are saying

We have rented a villa in Europe for a week. On our second day of holiday we had the unfortunate surprise of a rat come up a drain around our pool area and frightened the whole family. I filmed it and reported it to owners. It really has had a impact of e... Latest reply by Vanessa830
    Hi At pricing, every time i choose the smart paying option to - ALL OPENS NIGHT - it does not assume it and stays in the option - AS TIME RUSN OUT. Can you help me? Thank youSofia Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, 6 days ago I made a reservation and send message to my host, he didn t answer me. I already pay 50 % for my reservation.What can I do, how can I cancel my resevation and get my money back? Latest reply by Tilen0
    Is this normal??? I booked an apartment in Tokyo, Japan. After booking, host sent me message and asked me to submit a copy of my passport and my family who will stay. The host asked me to submit the Passport copies and personal detail thru URL identity (d... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi everyone! My name is Dina, I am from Spain,Estella. I am new here as a hoster and trying now to publish my announcement, but it’s not appearing (((. If someone knows how to solve this, I would be very thankful, really!! Thanks in advance Latest reply by Ana1136
    I've a serious issue with my guest. I've been trying to contact someone at Airbnb for a full day and nobody has had the decency to call me or answer my chat. Does anybody please have any idea why would Airbnb be so unkind and care so little about it's hos... Latest reply by Peta7
    We have, thankfully, just checked out our 10th lot of guests and the first ones that we wouldn't welcome back. I want to leave a review to alert other hosts that they're undesirable. For context, they were visiting family/friends, so we need to be mindful... Latest reply by Mo102