What Hosts are saying

Hello,Can you check when will my apartment is ready for broadcasting. Maybe already?I received a cash transfer of 0.01 cent.Thanks,Marko Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am a new host. My first guest did not disclose that she was bringing additional guests and 2 dogs with her when she booked. This is a breech of conttact. The reason she booked with me is they are looking for employment in the area. She has booked my pl... Latest reply by Beatriz428
    I've got a guest wanting to book 4-11 July next year, but my page wont take the booking. Its set up to accept all future bookings. Any ideas? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am having trouble finding my trip. I booked it on my phone in Safari and it shows up there, but not in Chrome. I am not sure what happened. I think I might have two different accounts. If so how can I make this account into 1. In Google there is also a ...
    Good morning I wonder if anyone can help me. We had a villa booked for mine and my fiances wedding plus 12 other guests. Airbnb have now cancelled this 7 weeks before we are due there as they are 'investigating' the host. They have issued us a refund but ... Latest reply by Linda108
    hii booked a house for 8 back in november for this sunday and i received a notification of modification but when i contacted the host, she told me that the house isnt available and that she canceled... but she didn t canceled and i don t know what to do..... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi We have been having technical difficulties opening “Progress” on our cell phones and opening “earnings” onour computer , is anyone else having a problem? We called airbnb but they couldnt solve it and noone got back to us. Latest reply by Zappa0
    Я изменила способ выплаты на western union , его статус в ожидании . Что мне делать? Latest reply by Gala16
    I have a completely self-contained camper that I rent out beside the detached garage behind our house. It's got it's own driveway and a deck with a fence around it. I work full-time and my listing states that it has self-check in, so I send them an e-mail... Latest reply by Ana1136