What Hosts are saying

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my account does not show that. The guest has been already 3 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.I'm not new host. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi I have put PayPal method in for my payment method but not sure if it’s set up for my payout account as well? Please can you confirm? Regards Sharon Sawyer Latest reply by Miloud0
    Guest stayed awhile back for 3/4 days.Pleasant enough. But like so many of my guests, I did enjoy saying good-bye.Now guests needs a place for 2 weeks in high season AND she now has a cat!Could I offer her a discount? But wait! Here's the best part: She r... Latest reply by Wildrose0
    Hi (I thought I posted this yesterday but can't seem to find the thread) A guest has moved out leaving bleach stains all over the bathroom laminate floor, a broken Hemnes IKEA sofa bed, paint scuff marks on the walls, burnt stained duvet cover and tee-tow... Latest reply by Stephen-and-Adam0
    I recently had a guest who had dogs. My Airbnb is dog friendly. There was a blanket full of muddy stains. A window blind was damaged and the curtain was damaged. They disregarded house rules to keep dogs off linens and also not to use Washing Machine o... Latest reply by Willow0
    I have just hosted 3 guests who stayed for 2 nights. The husband asked if they could wash some clothes & as our washing machine is in a part of the house to which guests don't have access, I washed two full loads for them. The next day, I washed another... Latest reply by Jillie1