What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am looking into the possibility of setting up an Airbnb in a rural town, however I would like to know the statistics for how many people have searched for my town in order to see if there is any demand for Airbnb accommodation. Does anyone know if t...
    I have a villa management client who also owns one of Bai's most admired boutique hotels. He's been so happy with the performance of his villas on airbnb that he has asked my advice about listing this hotel on Airbnb also.It's a new category in Airbnb, no... Latest reply by Jason970
    I was hoping to get some opinions from other hosts about whether or not to say something in a guest review about a situation that came up involving dinner. I have a guest, who I've mentioned in another post, as being someone who was thinking that, as a h... Latest reply by Anthony608
    To many day after u guys to do a littel change i have not idea what else to do , better keep the money my time is more valuable to much time and streets for only 128 $ for ur mistake not solution only beautiful mails , in the end nothing happens . Good ni... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, Ive tried searching mine listing on someone elses laptopand also got friends to look for it and its not showing up.On a couple of occasions today it has said there are 300+ listingsin Safety Bay and when you look it actually showing differet areas.An... Latest reply by Toral0
    I have a women interested in booking my rental for a month. She has one review but three stars in the observe rules category. What really worries me is she is a local Host to my area. I already had a bad false review on one of my listings and the last ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi,Guest reserved the place for 12 people but they are more than 12 and they all are very young like high school kids or early university age.What would you suggest I should do? Do you recommend I should talk to them face to face or should I leave it as i... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0