What Hosts are saying

Dear, i am renting one apartment and i have some issues with visibility. The apartment is located in Ljubno ob Savinji, Slovenia - Family friendly apartment. Do you have some suggestion for improvement? Thank you. Kind regards, Klara Latest reply by Teresita-Java0
    As I know, there will be an email confirmed from Airbnb to my payout method I add or change. Why I never received anything? Its only "pending" and "cant process payout. Remove and try adding again". I dont know how to correct. Latest reply by Miloud0
    There is a new and rapidly growing scam happening where Airbnb guest are ordering live bedbugs online and using them to get free stays and also resulting in huge civil judgments. If a investigative journalist were to simply acquire the list of customer na... Latest reply by Nicola224
    Advice Regarding Advance Payment My most of the client not satisfied regarding advance payment & only messages communication if Airbnb charged any amount of number sharing so this is very better. for cleint, Owner & Airbnb company....
    Good day, I have logged a call with the support over a week ago as I am unable to place a listing on any of my devices, both Mac and PC. The same error message pops up: "unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi All, I want to list a dormitory and my price per night for 1 bed is IDR 95 000 ; Airbnb doesn't allow me that price . It should be at minimum IDR 140 000..How can I do ??Thanks in advance for your help Made
    I am desperately trying to complain DIRECTLY to airbnb but the run around on the site is ridiculous. I ended up booking a place and now I can't get a refund, the host is short and glib and I am not confident that this place is any good. She won't let me ... Latest reply by Yuri85
    Hello can someone please tell me what child means in Airbnb? It seems to be a gray area and a little frustrated by this. Usually everything is wonderful when I call. Today I called and had to verify my account 6 ways to Sunday before they would answer ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0