What Hosts are saying

Is the host reimbursed for a guest coupon? I recently had someone wanting to book with a coupon but it looked like I would only be paid $1. Would I eventually receive the value of the coupon? Latest reply by Mary1679
    I have just posted my apartment a few hours ago, and it was successully posted. But I cannot find my list in Airbnb even though I asked my friends to check using different devices. Is this normal problem? How can I fix it? It does not seem visible to gues... Latest reply by Lucia673
    Hi. I’m quite new at being a host and I already love it. Love providing good service and a stay to remember. But now I’ve met a problem I don’t know how to solve. The other week we had a family booked for a day this week and then he wanted to change days.... Latest reply by Alexandra854
    Hello, I am new to hosting but this has happened twice now. One guest inquires about the rental and my minimum price of $89 is displayed and then another guest in the party books it and they get a significant reduction in nightly pricing $74. How can the ... Latest reply by Laurelynn0
    Why the payout arrive at our account too late? The guest leave the house and yet their is no payment we receive from our account. Please do something to transfer the payment as fast as you can. Thank you very much. Latest reply by Ana1136
    I really need the ability to have a Non-refundable/strict cancellation policy for about 8-10 weekends a year when major football games happen in my city. Otherwise I'm completely fine with Moderate. Is this coming soon Airbnb? The use case is pretty si... Latest reply by Jeff158