What Hosts are saying

Hey guys,I am sure there have been millions of topics like this one, so apologise if its annoying for anyone to keep reading/answering topics like this one, but I have only used airbnb once some 5 years ago and my girlfriend was the one who dealt with the... Latest reply by Ilian3
    Airbnb are asking me to update my property type by June.I keep trying to do this but all I get is a flashing page that only fits a quarter of the screen.Confused. Latest reply by Andy542
    Hi, I have never been a host before but I am about to start...I will offer a double bedroom in a shared house and also the possibility to have private yoga sessions during the stay. Is that something I can advertise for in my ad for the room? Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Hi I have a few questions about hosting a cooking experience in my city. I have been thinking for a while to host cooking experience. Is it safe to invite guests in your backyard where I have an outdoor kitchen and a large deck area with a nice ga... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Hello, I was gonna ask about airbnb experience, I already have 13 listings hosting people around the world in my place. So I wonder the airbnb experience reviews affect the super host status or not ? Latest reply by Cheryl389
    I just got suspended for 1 month due to my overall ratings, I handled 4 properties and 1 room of them got a low ratings but my other listings got very high ratings and reviews ! I don’t think this is reasonable , they can suspend my other listing that got... Latest reply by Sarah977