What Hosts are saying

Good day everyone I stay in a 3 bedroom flat and uses one bedroom, the other 2 are for my guests. What do I list them under? How do I make sure that my clients take note of the fact that there will be sharing the space with me their host prior booking? ... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi. I would like to know if there is any way to get a security deposit on reservations? This grants hosts that guests behavior is the best they can. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I am 22 years old who was looking for the house for a long term rental as a 1-year lease. Since I live in Canada, I was looking for one in Kijiji and places4students. However, somehow I found this great house on craigslist.org which seemed like the... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Alright. So I'm new to Airbnb, and I'm only on my second guests. At the moment, many incidents have been reported by them:1) a noisy radiator. I've called a technician and even gone over there myself to look for/hear the noise but I've found absolutely no... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I got a message saying, Let’s try that againWe can’t let you pay right now because your account is currently under review. Is somebody can help me?
    Hello, I am trying to create a Guidebook for my listing but there are many places/attractions/things which I can't add as the AirBnb search box doesn't bring them up as suggestions when I type them in. What do I do about this? Any help would be really app... Latest reply by Daphne78
    Hello everyone. Does anybody know if there is a way to see a list of experiences you hosted in the past with the dates, earnings, etc? Basically like the "Reservation List" you get for homes. Thank you!Michiel