What Hosts are saying

I left a review that said my guest had left a large number of wet towels. I have discussed the issue witht he g uest and n ow would like to amend that statement from the review but it is well after the 14 day period. Is there any way to amend my review?Je... Latest reply by Liz224
    I've been using Air BNB for 5 years, without any problems. 2 years ago I rented to a young 'lady' for a month a studio apartment for 2. On the first night she had a party with over 10 people there, followed by a parade of people running in and out of the ... Latest reply by Arezzo0
    Use to be a super host untill 10 min ago... unfortunately i haven’t been booked as much as i did the previews months. Maybe is the summer season... airbnb just email me“It looks like there have been some changes in your hosting over the last 3 months. It'... Latest reply by Kerry222
    Is AirBnB planning to offer a Bitcoin payment option anytime soon?There are pockets of accommodation owners in Bitcoin-active communities in the developing world (including Indonesia) whose lives would be transformed by receiving payments in Bitcoin. AirB... Latest reply by Ilan1
    I had a booked guest show up, and 1/2 hr later, said they had to leave due to to an emergency back home. I received an email from Airbnb saying I would have a payout of $X, or I could give a full refund. The guest qualified under the medical emergency cla... Latest reply by Holly310
    Hi everyone, I just set a "Rule Set Deal" to attract a longer stay on a certain month, and I wondered. Will my deal over ride the standard 7 or 14 day discount that is standard to my listing at any given time? Or will the temporary rule set deal that I ha... Latest reply by Sarna0
    I am close to loosing my superhost status because the majority of my guests will not leave a review.One of my guests have mentioned that "you have wonderful reviews, we do not need to add anything". Starting to feel disappointed that I am leaving my gues... Latest reply by Ana1136