block multiple calendar dates

Val4
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

block multiple calendar dates

Hi -

I want to block multiple dates on my calendar.  Right now, it looks like I have to do each date manually.  Is there a way to block a series of dates?  

Thanks!

11 Replies 11
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

When you go into your calendar and click on a particular date, a window pops up on the right and one of the options is a 'Start date' and 'End date', you can add you date range in here to save you doing individual dates.

BW, Ama

I used to be able to block a range of dates as you mention. I just tried today and the pop-up to let me 'block' the dates does not appear. Any idea on if there is a setting to make sure it pops up?

Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Just click and drag to highlight large blocks of dates.

Michael6450
Level 1
Gloucester, United Kingdom

Tried that. Unsuccessfully. Will o my accept click on o e date; no swipe works.

I am a new host & also quite old and not computer compitant. Please can you tell me how to find the calander and save it to favourites so I can up date it easily. thank you.

Gioia39
Level 1
Dunsborough, Australia

I cannot figure it out either how to block multiple dates. It looks like they have to be blocked one by one.....

Daniel9391
Level 1
Hidden Meadows, CA

I am having the same challenge - it is only allowing me to block 1 day at a time

Really kinda pathetic of Airbnb honestly. Who has time to block dates one day at a time!

Looks like my calender will not be accurate because of this till I complete this day by day non sense. Really stupid labour intensive non sensical idea.

You will need to do it on the computer because click and drag doesn’t work on phones or iPads. Using mouse, it will give you option in the top right hand corner of the screen to change the price and it will do it for all selected dates. I tried myself first on my iPad doing it one by one and it was taking forever. Then I used my husband’s Mac and it was possible. Hope it helps Blazi 

Synzi0
Level 2
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire

Thank you! This worked for me on the computer - click and drag.

Julian81
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Just about sums up airbnbs empathy towards its customer, to expect all users to have a pc and keyboard  is a bit like suggesting using pencils and a slate! , or tablets of stone!