help me

Hamza115
Level 2
Fes, Morocco

help me

HELLO, everyone

I hope you are fine

My name is Hamza, a new host from Morocco

I want help in improving hosting. I want your opinion and the opinion of professional hosts about my hosting house and how to receive more reservations without reducing the price

thanks

Hamza mouhdach
4 Replies 4
Ted307
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Hello @Hamza115 

Do you have 2 listings?  They look like the same photos for 2 different places. It will not help to list twice, you might end up double booked.

You have very beautiful photos, maybe you should cut down the number of duplicates, though. How long has your place been listed on Air BnB? I see only one review from last November. I am not in your area, so I can not give you any advice about the price in your area. You might try looking at the listings in your area to see what the other local hosts are charging, though. Best wishes to you on your listing!

Chris

Ted & Chris

Thank you CHRIS for your interest. Yes, there is a repeat of my stay due to the lack of reservations and in order to have a larger presence, and my place of residence was listed at the beginning of 2020 and with price ratios here in an area where there is great competition with different offers and service, when I talk to guests about a price they say that Very low for the services I provide, but when I raise the price, I do not receive any reservations because of the competition that makes the price very low, so I have to reduce the price, but the damage from this is a lot of expenses and efforts to improve the best hosting

Hamza mouhdach

@Hamza115,

You might try different headlines, such as one that shows off something that is special and different about your place, that your competition can not beat. Vintage, traditional Moroccan Architecture is shown in the photos of your house! "Private roof garden" would be a nice headline, to me.

You have a very nice looking photo of your kitchen. I also have an above-average kitchen so I put lots of photos of it, and the cooking utensils provided. That is something that I look for when I stay in other's Air BnBs.

Group all the photos of the same room together, that helps people understand what you offer, too.  I think in your description, you mean to say "It is a quiet house". Be sure you delete the old listing, so that you do not have problems with duplicate reservations. You have duplicate photos that should be deleted, also. Sometimes our visitors only look at the photos! Your place looks very nice!

Are you looking for travelers from a particular area or country? I am in the USA, and have never been to your country. Where do the rich tourists come from in your country? Here, I try not to rent to local people from my town, they are not tourists and are trying to save money, not spend it! The neighbors do rent our guest house when their families come to town to visit, and & we give them a special price -- (the visitor's mother pays) that way they treat my place right. That gives us local "word of mouth" advertising that I do not have to pay Air BnB for!

Chris

Ted & Chris

THANK YOU

Hamza mouhdach