i would like to talk about airbnb,,,is been three monts since they dond pay me for the last 3 guests

Answered!
Maria2288
Level 2
San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica

i would like to talk about airbnb,,,is been three monts since they dond pay me for the last 3 guests

I´am from Costa Rica, Does anybody have a problem with Airbnb, not paying for the guests???? I received in my house 3 guest and i having bee able to get pay or help from Airbnb....

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria2288 

You payouts are listed on your Transaction History page. You schould check the status of the payouts.

Also a payout method must be setup in your account.

If the payouts are listed in your "upcoming payouts" Transaction List with a processing date in the past, then Airbnb need to manually release them. If your payouts are processed already, then something went wrong in the payout method used.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria2288 

You payouts are listed on your Transaction History page. You schould check the status of the payouts.

Also a payout method must be setup in your account.

If the payouts are listed in your "upcoming payouts" Transaction List with a processing date in the past, then Airbnb need to manually release them. If your payouts are processed already, then something went wrong in the payout method used.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Maria2288 ! Did you find what went wrong with @Emiel1 's tips?

Let us know if you need more help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen