temporarily change 2 nite min to 1 nite

Virginia144
Level 2
Nevada City, CA

temporarily change 2 nite min to 1 nite

Potential Guest requests my 2 nite min. changed to 1 nite, which is ok w/me. how can  they book it without having to pay for 2 nites instead of the one nite they want to stay?

they want to come tomorrow so this is a HELP PLEASE ASAP!

7 Replies 7
Gayle27
Level 2
Margaret River, Australia

try sending a special offer 

Virginia144
Level 2
Nevada City, CA

I did that. Hope it works. the people sound like they are nice and really want to come here. I dont want to do 1 nite often. this is the 2nd time this request has been made w/a normal 2 nite min. thanks.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

If you get more 1 night requests, you could always ask them if they will agree to an increased cleaning fee (more work for you to clean for 1 nighters than 2) and if they agree, send an additional charge request along with the reservation change.

Virginia144
Level 2
Nevada City, CA

Good idea Sarah! Thanks. I'm still in the dark however, about how or what I can do so that a Guest can stay here one night instead of the normal two, as long as I agree to it.

Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Hi @Virginia144, the number to call (AirBnB) is 415-800-5959. 

Let us know how this works out?

Best of luck!

Kim
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Virginia144,

Nice to meet you. 

I just wondered, did you manage to get this sorted in the end?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie! Amazingly YES! I temporarily changed the 2 night requirement to 1 night, and I also sent a special offer -- not sure which made it go through but it worked! And, the couple has been and gone merrily on their way. I do wish that AirBnB offered a bit more back up in situations like mine when time was of the essence. I lost one Guest who requested the same thing but I didn't have a clue what to do to keep her. Live and learn I guess. Thanks for your concern!