weekly pricing

Laura602
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

weekly pricing

How do I set weekly pricing, I would like to book Sat. to Sat. in the spring?, the pricing tab only offers a nightly rate? There is no setting that I can find for weekly of long-term pricing. The messages I have seen say hit the pricing tab or manage listing tab and go to long term pricing, (doesn't exist), weekly or custom pricing (can't find that either) Please help

laura

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Laura602  Actually you have 2 issues I think.  First of all, the weekly and monthly pricing is actually expressed as a % discount from the nightly rate.  That is what you will see in Pricing.  Secondly, if you want the booking to only be Sat to Sat, and not any other 7 days, I am stumped as to how you would do that.  Perhaps other hosts have some ideas

Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Laura602  Go to Manage Listings; Availability Settings (on the black toolbar); Put your minimum stay at 7 days;scroll down and click "Add a requirement for seasons or weekends"; under "During" choose "Specific date"; put the dates you want this to apply, eg December to December; check "Guests must arrive on a specific day"; put "Saturday". 

Good luck!