Hilfe mit einer Buchung

Eva2412
Level 2
BN, Germany

Hilfe mit einer Buchung

Hi, I am in the middle of a booking but can´t finish it because it wants me to verify my number but I can´t verify my number because I am not getting the text messages via phone needed. (possibly a network problem). I can´t finish this booking and am about to loose it.

Further, I get two different rates for the same booking...one with a weekly discount rate and one without. I don´t understand what´s happening. Can someone help? I don´t know how to get hold of airbnb. Thank you

[Titel bearbeitet]

8 Antworten 8
Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

Hallo @Eva2412 

Vllt hilft dir dieser Link weiter:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hilfe/Kann-meine-Handynummer-nicht-best%C3%A4tigen/td-p/96169

Zu deinem zweiten Punkt:

Ist für den identischen Zeitraum eher ungewöhnlich. Ist es tatsächlich ein Wochenrabatt od vllt eine anderweitige Rabattaktion?

Hast du da ein paar weitere Infos?

Eva2412
Level 2
BN, Germany

Einzelheiten zum Preis
29,14€ x 11 Nächte
320,51€
Wochenrabatt
-48,07€
Reinigungsgebühr
22,61€
Service-Gebühr
0,00€
Gesamtbetrag (EUR)
295,05€ 

and the confirmation I have been sent says:  
Einzelheiten zum Preis
R480,73 x 11 Nächte
R5.288,00
Reinigungsgebühr
R395,00
Service-Gebühr
R0,00
Gesamtbetrag (ZAR)
R5.683,00

no discount! 

and in regards to the number, I tried everything but the confirmation code didn´t come through and now I am only allowed to verify my number again in 24 hours but I am going to loose the booking now
Eva2412
Level 2
BN, Germany

Thank you, Udo for trying to help

Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

@Eva2412 

Try to enter your phone number in this format, no country code (this will be pre-populated from the upper field) and without leading zero in the area code.

Udo6_0-1632573271877.png

Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

@Eva2412 

Das ist schon seltsam, ein Teil des Rabatts scheint "auf dem Weg nach Südafrika verloren gegangen" zu sein.

Wahrscheinlich ist es am besten, wenn du den offiziellen Airbnb Support kontaktierst (030-30808380). Sie können dir womöglich auch dabei helfen, dass die Buchung nicht aufgrund eines Telefon Verifizierungsproblems scheitert.

Mika8
Level 10
Zürich, Switzerland

regarding the discount … there is the possibility that the host Chancen that in the meantime

Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

@Eva2412 ,

I would try to contact your host, send him a message an let him know, that you really want to book but you currently are have problems with your verification to get this done in system and you are about to sort this out with the support tommorow. Your host should be able to send you a host offer, where the discount is already included, and this host offer then will be valid for another 24 hours (and if needed the host can renew this after it is expired)

Ask your host about the discount, may be he knows the reason or may be he is not aware of the changed pricing. 

Übrigens, Du bist hier im deutschsprachigen Community Center. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob Du Deutsch sprichst oder lieber auf Englisch kommunizierst.

Eva2412
Level 2
BN, Germany

Hat alles nicht geklappt aber vielen Dank für alle Vorschläge und Bemühungen

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts