PRINTING INABILITY

PRINTING INABILITY

The inability to print the Calendar, House Manual, and Guide Book is inexcuseable in a sophisticated and elegent organization such as Airbnb. 

The time I have wasted, along with paper and ink, is riduculous.

Hosts should not have to do an elaborate work-around to implement such a simple function.  You encourage us endlessly about "hosting" and yet these rudimentary tools cannot be employed.

The Guide Book lacks formatting including margins, page breaks and categories.

Please!  Get out of the Wood Burning Printers phase and into 2016 technology.

5 Comments
Melanie58
Level 10

I would like to be able to print the guidbook, have it format correctly as well.

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Kerry58
Level 1

I second this!  As a host I have a cleaning lady and it would be so wonderful to just print out the calendar each month so we can go over the dates that she is coming.   Such a well functioning site that this should be no big deal!

Robin220
Level 2

I agree. The website could offer an EASY way to print the calendar and make it more efficient for hosts to visually have available.  

Monica-and-Ed0
Level 2

I would like to just be able to figure out how to print off the name, address, and reservation details of an individual reservation. I used to be able to do it, and now there seems to be no way. I keep paper records of ALL my reservations from every platform in a physical binder and I can no longer find a way to print off the guest's contact info and reservation details. I've wasted a good hour or more just clicking around the site to no avail. So frustrating.