2 calendars for 1 hosting unit.

David1202
Level 1
Avon, CO

2 calendars for 1 hosting unit.

Hi-

I have a 2 bedroom condo and I live here. I have 2 calendars for this unit. 1 calendar is for the guest bedroom that is always open and then the 2nd calendar is for the entire unit just for the weekends. Is it possible for the calendars to update each other or do I have to do that manually. Ex: Guests books the entire unit for the weend. Therefore, the gusest bderoom is no longer available. Will AirBnB update the 1st calendar to let people know that the guest bedroom is no longer available on that weekend or will I need to update the calendars.

Advice please.Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hellp @David1202,

This Airbnb article has instruction on how to link calendars for two listings. how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings?

I've not done this myself, having just one room rented.

If you do link them as described then it would be advisable to check both calendars manually each time you receive a confirmed reservation until you're satisfied that the synchronisation is working.

Steve.

Thanks Steve but "Linked Airbnb calendars" does not exist in my avaialbility settings, therefore I cannot proceed with linking calendars.