Can't publish room cause the verification code is being sent to my old phone number

Deniz5
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Can't publish room cause the verification code is being sent to my old phone number

Hey guys!

So basically, I haven't been here for a while and I just signed in to list my room for a few days while I'm away. 

I don't use my old phone number anymore, so by opening the account setting page, I deleted the old one, added the new one and put the verification code I received.

Now, after putting everything I need for the new room I'm listing, I'm at the ''Publish'' step and everytime I click on it, a small window appears saying they need to send a verification code to my phone number to amke sure it's me. BUT the only phone number they would send it to is my old number! That's not even in my settings anymore! I've tried everything from signing out to deleting history and cookies!

Help please?

thanks!

2 Replies 2
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Deniz5 Sounds like you are in a catch-22.  I would advise contacting Airbnb for assistance.  Twitter @airbnbhelp is great at solving this sort of thing, but there are other ways to contact Airbnb.  Click on the link below. 

Nitzan2
Level 1
Pardes Hanna-Karkur, Israel

Hi Deniz,

I am having exactly the same problem! Did you manage to get it fixed ?