Can't read my guests previous reviews without turning on Instant Book.

Nick575
Level 1
Helena, MT

Can't read my guests previous reviews without turning on Instant Book.

It looks like I can no longer read what other hosts have written about guests requesting to stay at my place unless I turn on Instant Book.  Is anyone else annoyed by this?  Is there a reason Airbnb is trying to coerce hosts in to using Instant Book?

3 Replies 3
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Nick, you cannot see the star ratings of guests unless you have instant booking on. How did you discover you can’t read their written reviews?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nick575  I don't use instant book, never have. I can easily see a guest's written reviews by clicking on their profile photo to the left of the message stream with them (or maybe I click on "This guest is recommended by 2 hosts", can't remember at the moment). I do it every time I get an Inquiry or Booking Request. Of course if it's a new user, or their past hosts haven't left them reviews, there won't be any there.

Tif1
Level 6
Borlänge, Sweden

@Nick575You could also try Air Review  a Chrome extension that enables you to see all reviews Guests have had from hosts and left as guests . Very handy Skärmavbild 2019-01-06 kl. 05.17.31.png