Improve your listing photos

Sebastian1001
Host Advisory Board Member
Orléans, France

Improve your listing photos

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 14.35.21.png

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering how you manage the photos of your listing. Do you take them yourself? Do you ask someone to do it? 

Be aware as well that it is possible to set up partnerships with professional photographers in order to match as best as possible your needs. Here are the terms and conditions concerning a real estate shoot that I advise you to have in mind to have a quality photo report:

• once there, visit the property to soak up the places and define the angles of view
  • realisation of the shooting, HDR shots with bracketing at different exposures, on a tripod
  • processing and sublimation of the report on software
  • file sent via wetransfer within 24 hours
  • price: it usually takes less than 75 €uros for 10 photos

There's also the option to hire a professional Airbnb-affiliated photographer (you can learn more about it here), as well as an article on how to improve your listing's photos here if needed.

Thank you for your feedback and see you soon 😉

Sebastian

5 Replies 5
Perry90
Level 4
Lyndhurst, United Kingdom

Hi @Sebastian1001 
I've taken my own photo's, spent some time at it and discarded hundreds. I'm pleased with them and have good feedback from friends who have also seen the place,  but what would be really helpful would be a critique from strangers (other hosts)  who have no pre-knowledge and judge the photo's purely from the listing. I'm fairly new to hosting and brand new to this forum, but I think a thread/group where hosts peer review each others photo's would be really useful

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Perry90! Did you know that we have a guide explaining how you can ask for listing critique from fellow Hosts here on the community? You can find more info by clicking >here< 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Perry90
Level 4
Lyndhurst, United Kingdom

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You missed out the most important issue when commissioning photography  @Sebastian1001  you need to negotiate shared copyright so you can use the photography as you wish to promote your STR business.

Crazy cheap price that your were charged only $75 euros for the photographer to travel to you, do a one or two hour shoot, and edit the images for you. 

Sebastian1001
Host Advisory Board Member
Orléans, France

Hello yes of course you are totally right!

For me it goes without saying that the photographer authorizes you any use of the photos he has made for you without restrictions. The price indicated includes the delivery of 10 photos reworked by shooting.

Best, Sebastian