Instant booking

Mary-And-Kelly0
Level 7
Leavenworth, WA

Instant booking

So I just thought I would share my story regarding an instant booking that checked out this morning. It all started when I got up yesterday morning to see that I now had an instant booking that came in the middle of the night and it is for that same night for four adults and an infant The guest has been a member since 2014 and only has one review which is from 2014. Well now the apartment has not yet been cleaned from my last guest and new guest is due at 3 pm. Thank the lord that I happened to get up early yesterday morning. So it is now 7:30 am and I am messaging my cleaner to let her know that I needed her that day. Lucky for me she was available, so she comes, we clean and walk out the door right at 3 pm at 3:05 the guests show up to check in. Sure enough it's 4 adults and 1 infant we are off to a good start. They all come in listen politely to my tour and house rules and proceeded to follow every one of them! Never heard a peep out of them after check in until it was time to checout when I recieved a message thanking me for their stay and letting me know that they were checking out. Imagine my surprise when I went to check the apartment after they left to find it clean, tidy and just as they had found it other than an unmade bed and used towels exactly where they were supposed to be and very nice comments written in my on site guestbook. I don't know yet what kind of online review I will get from them if any they just checked out this morning so no review yet! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Just wanted to share my good experience with instant book.

Mary

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Good story and glad you posted it. Helps to countervail the not-so-good ones. 😉

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Mary-And-Kelly0 for sharing your experience, it is great to hear. 🙂

Happy hosting!

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.