Looking for someone to manage my Airbnb

Looking for someone to manage my Airbnb

Hi,

I am looking for someone to manage my Airbnb in Malta.  I have been given a contact name of Paula who manages a few properties already.  Unfortunately, I haven't got any more details on this person so I am unable to contact her. 

If there is anyone else who might be interested, please contact me.

Thanks,

Anna

3 Replies 3
Simone78
Level 1
California, US

Hi Anna,

Where is your place located? maybe I can help you. I am a Realtor for the past thirty years licensed in New Jersey and Fla. working on getting my license here in CA. I have rented a few places on Airbnb and VRBO in New Jersey and Florida and even here in San Diego.

you can contact me [phone number removed] if Airbnb allows that?

Emily127
Level 1
Cospicua, Malta

Hi Anna,

Are you still looking for someone to do this? If so let me know and we can talk-I am in Malta so I will send you my number (or send me yours) if you are still looking.

Thanks

Emily

Chinye6
Level 2
Portugal

Hi Anna and all,

I’m v interested in managing Airbnb listings (ideally remotely) on behalf of property owners. As a seasoned and well-being conscious traveller, I’ve met and connected with people from all over the world.

I also highly value the experience of wellness, safety, comfort and “feeling at home” wherever I stay. And so I’d want guests to experience the same bliss.

For me, nothing less than standout standards will do for how a listing should look and feel in reality. This way it delivers satisfaction and value to everyone involved, and builds a thriving community of happy (and repeat!) guests, referrals, prosperous hosts and managers. A win-win for everyone!

So, if all this sounds good to you, and you desire connecting with a person of integrity, class and experience, get in touch!

Best,

Chinye