Matterport 3D tour

Malisa0
Level 2
Phuket, TH

Matterport 3D tour

Hello: I have had a Matterport 3D interactive tour done for my property. Does anyone know whether I can post a link to this on my listing?

Kind regards

Malisa

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You cannot link it on your listing page for prospective guests, @Malisa0, but you can send the link to booked guests. I know that is not what you want. Is there a way you can allude to it on your listing without giving away the URL? For instance, some filmmakers did a two-minute video of our place and I am subtle about it in one of my photos. I say to search for 'adventureconwards awesome treehouse'. I cannot put that it is on youtube, and I cannot put the full title in since it includes a number, but a google search  of those words does turn up the right one. What is the URL of your interactive tour? Maybe we can work out something similar.

Mel49
Level 5
Figueira da Foz, Portugal

It's simply unbelievable that the Airbnb platform has not yet adhered to the 3D concept! Here is my indignation and a small sample that the video does not say the exact address but the exact space (this video is not from my apartment):
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=41AUZpz8xLm

Mel49
Level 5

Here is my place without my contacts. This is an example what Airbnb could support:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=KN4sqmpEs8K&brand=0

Hi @Mel49, this 3D tour of Your place ist gorgeous and so is You appartement. Such videotour provides so much more information than jpeg-pictures only and gives a lot of valuable insight on Your place for potential guests. I agree that airbnb should provide a possibility to show 3D tours somehow.

Mel49
Level 5

Thanks @Ute42 🙂

Mel49
Level 5

I also could take off the address of course. But should be a wonderful help to us.

Kelvin106
Level 2
Miami, FL

Thank you, great tutorial and had it up in just a few minutes. Hopefully it stays up!