Not receiving payouts

Ronny88
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Not receiving payouts

Something went terribly wrong in my long standing Airbnb account - I have not received any payouts in months...

I've called, and wrote Airbnb support multiple times but I'm not getting through to anyone who can actually help.

The same pattern repeats itself - I'm communicating to a friendly representative, who ensures me that he or she is going to help me with my case, and they ask for my patience as they investigate my case. But a day or two later I get a message that the case has been reassigned to someone else who can help, and that's it. I never hear back from another person, until I contact them again. 

I tried all the obvious trouble shooting, such as deleting and adding my payout method, but nothing helps.

The debt is very high at this point, and needless to day, I'm on the verge of a financial collapse, and really don't know what to do.

Does anyone have any experience with similar issue? Any tips to how I can get through to someone who can actually help? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated! 

Ronny Merdinger
5 Replies 5
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I’ve heard posting on their Facebook page helps, or you can try going the legal route with arbitration, mediation, etc.

Ronny88
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Thank you. I was hoping to avoid the legal route, but if it's the only way, then be it...

Ronny Merdinger
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Ronny88 

I've sent you a private message as a follow up to the post I left you yesterday.

Hopefully it will help you.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Ronny88 

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I've passed over the details you've provided to Airbnb Support, to see if we can get you some help with this.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ronny88
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Thanks Jenny,

No one contacted me so far.

Ronny

Ronny Merdinger