Opinions

Mauricia2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Opinions

I do instant, minimum and up-to- 2 weeks bookings. This has been working fine.

I've got returnees ,whom I'm happy to see and it shows that they appreciates my place and hosting also I've got very good reviews.

I've got two weekly regulars which I don't mind. One does 1 night the other does 2 or 3 nights. The 1 nighter she books on the same day based on availability of the rooms as I've 2 rooms listed.

The other guest seems to be stuck on one particular room and had been lucky from start to get the same room each bookings. But as things are picking up and getting back to normal he wasn't able to book couple times. " This Guest I've posted about once before titled(awkward) he was the one wanted me to make a deal and was offering cash which I did refused, bearing in mind back then he did say he wouldn't back my place again however, he hasn't stopped booking and I've increased my room prices.

He's now booking the room well in advance. The thing is, his adopted style dose'nt allow other guest the chance and I believe based on passed  bookings movements prevents a full week use of that room this easy stops other guest the chance and myself to utilize the room full potential. Although it's money in but I also likes to see new faces.

I hope you'll gets what I'm trying to say here.

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

if she always book 1 night why don't you set min-stay to 2 nights or longer, and/or restrict check-in days?

Mauricia2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

She's not the one causing me the problems, after checking availability on the day if the room isn't taken  she books and it's normally  well after 2pm check-in approx 9pm   and she checks out by 6am so really that works. The room is then free early enough by the next day  which allows me time to air freshen and clean. It's the other regular guest that started booking in advanced. I don't feel comfortable with   two nights from Wednesday  which I feel is restricting my calendar. What if ,I block him for a month as an experience to monitor the flow of bookings. I don't mind not having his business for a month. This isn't based just on money I do love meeting new guest.