Promotional Items

Mallorie1
Level 2
Laurel, MS

Promotional Items

Does Airbnb provide a general promotional flyer/rack card? I'd like to have something physical to hand out to our local Welcome Center as well as other businesses that gives them more info on Airbnb.

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Mallorie1

You will find that any material that Airbnb has available is a bit too general Mallorie! If your handing this information out you would probably like it to reasonably specific.

I find this works well for me.....

I make my own cards which are business card size, double sided and laminated....obviously not professionally printed, but a lot of those that receive them appreciate the personal effort that goes into them.

This may give you an idea....

business card and badge gg.png

And the back side......

IMG20170507173851 bcbf.jpg

I can churn out 40-50 cards in about as much time as you can drink a cup of coffee and the beauty is I can change any information on the card file at any time.

Don't know, but it may be for you too!!

Cheers.....Rob

Heather133
Level 10
Stowe, VT

It would be great if we could generate a more custom url - in @Robin4's case something like:

Airbnb.com/au/rooms/comfortablehillsstudio

Or is that already possible and I'm missing it somewhere? (I always feel like I'm just one step behind here...)

I like @Mallorie1's idea. If they were on good quality paper, for example like "Moo" business cards, I'd order them for giving out too.