Reviews not showing up

Kelly44
Level 2
Paris, France

Reviews not showing up

Hello, I have two 5-star reviews on my new listing and they are not showing up.  That is, the reviews show but not the 5 stars under my listing and the fact that I have 2 reviews.  

Can anyone help?

9 Replies 9
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi....as soon as you have 3 reviews the stars will show. So get one more and then they will magically appear...

Bob34
Level 1
Cimarron, CO

I'm having the same problem.    We started our season in May and have had several reviews I know = and I did see two of them for a while but now they are gone.  The only thing I can see now are last year's reviews.

Kianmehr0
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

I have the same problem here. Why wouldn't they allow ratings when you're under 3 reviews?

I have the same problem- in my old listing, my 5 star reviews showed up right away. Now I have a new listing in a different home, and they told me to get one review and it will show up. Then when the new one(a friend of a friend stayed and wrote a review for my room) didn't show up in search, they now tell me that I need to have 3 reviews for the reviews to show in search- which didn't use to be the case. So, it looks like I have no reviews until you click on my profile, which is a huge deterrent for people to stay here because it looks like I don't have any reviews. Very frustrating and I've gone back and forth with customer service and I feel like I'm not dealing with a real person- just a canned response. 

Dorothy-and-Simon0
Level 3
Siorac-en-Périgord, France

Since oct 2016 our reviews are only linked to our profile and are no longer being added to our listing?   it looks like our lisitng only has old reviews.  Has something changed or is their a fault?  

Same for me, no new reviews since Feb 2017...They show up in my own dashboard but not on the listing. It also looks like this has cost me Superhost status as I was meeting all the criteria yet did not get it. Does anyone know what is going on? 

Rosanna17
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Hello

I am experiencing the same issue. The latest reviews to my listing are not showing and it's a shame as they are all very positive. I would like to contact Airbnb, but I cannot find a customer services email address anywhere. Can anybody help explain this?

Who do I need to contact? How can this issue be addressed? Thank you, Rosanna

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13554667?preview_for_ml=true

Margaret112
Level 2
United States

I encountered this issue when I had all 5 star reviews from another property, but when you list a new property with Airbnb they make you wait until you have three new reviews for them to show up. 

I don't know why this is, but I found it to be illogical and frustrating. And I told them that. But make sure that you get reviews from your guests, at least the first three 🙂

Su19
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Experiencing the same problem, all reviews appearing as normal for last few months, except last couple which don't show, only on Dashboard. Why??