Super host award

Super host award

Hello  Airbnb friends 

Is there a plaque or certificate for the super host award ? 

10 Replies 10
Regina0
Level 6
San Antonio, TX

Only a superhost badge.  I think that some hosts who've maintained their superhost status for a year have received a $100 travel voucher.  I'm starting to think that it's some Jedi mind trick or something.  Airb will have you thinking that you really want it.  Once you get superhost status you'll be all happy, but then you'll realize that it has no bearing on your ranking with other listings in your city or area.  Even as a "superhost",  I've seen my listing on or even near the last page.  I think right now I'm probably on page 9.

Anyway, if you really want it then go for it.  

Do you know why they have a Super Host assessment period? Isn't it just a matter of numbers? Isn't it computerized? Does a human need to get involved for some reason?

I have recived Airbnb notification advasing that for this quater I was not alegeble to Super Host Status, the reason for their decision was due to a booking cancelation, my records shows that no such cancelation has accored, and my deficulty is on how to make contact with Airbnb so that this issue be rectfy,

Regards Host Vicki (The Barkly)

Jude34
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I've received a super host £100 voucher - but I just made a booking and paid for it and forgot to put in my code.  Any idea how I can claim the discount after I've already booked?

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I don't supose it'll be easy, but CS would be my first call.  Unless you booked with one of those 'free cancellation' listings? 

That's simply due to lack of activity on that specific property. Airbnb is always gonna promote the properties that people are looking and booking the most. Supershost status doesnt necessarily mean that u have an excelent property, it just means u are a good host. Airbnb will always keep its most active stuff up top of the list

I received my superhost status and $100.00 credit towards a stay for myself but when I had to cancel due to a scheduling conflict they took it away and I didn’t get to use it. So wasn’t really a gift. 

Federico32
Level 2
Essaouira, Morocco

Hi. The first October I was eligible for super host, but I didn't recive any communication about it.

Do you know way?

Is it possible to contact Airbnb about it?

Thank you 

Michael2547
Level 2
San Diego, CA
Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

I have a new idea for the Etsy/Airbnb collab project that Etsy is promoting-- hand knit Superhost scarves! Superhost plaques made of stained glass! Upcycled sign art that says "5 Stars for Your Superhost"! There is a whole litany of Superhost branding products that someone could make money on. 

But until that day, no, no sign or plaque I have ever seen.