Superhost Home Listing are placed on 2nd category not 1st :(

Glenda90
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Superhost Home Listing are placed on 2nd category not 1st :(

Hello Supoerhosts

I am very upset with the way Airbnb divided the home seach under several categories.

Did you noticed they placed "Superhost Homes" as second in the list?

So when people looking for homes are doing a search, the first category of home list they see is the regular (non-superhost) category and the second category search is "Superhost homes".  Since Airbnb change the way people to search most people ends up booking from the first category, leaving Superhost listings with less visibility. My bookings has decreased up to 50% for the last 2 months and I am about to be out of business because of this.

I called and complain and the only thing they told me to do is to write a letter under the Feedback link they send me. This is ridiculous, Superhosts should not be placed under the Second category, it is like a punishment. We should be in the 1st category!

1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Glenda90 

the view may be different in different parts of the world but if I search for city of Zagreb (without the dates) here is the order of display:

- Explore Zagreb ( stays - experiences -restaurants)

- Tomorrow in Zagreb ( list of experiences)

- Today in Zagreb ( list of experiences)

- Popular experiences

- Stay with a super host

- Where to stay ( not super hosts and hotels)

- places to stay with a pool

- places to stay for your kind of trip (family collection, business collection etc..)

If I choose " Stays" then I just get a list of 300+ homes  where superhost's listings are mixed up with all the other listings