Superhost status

Superhost status

Hi all, I have a strange situation. Namely on the 30th of July I've had 80 or 81% of primary 5 star reviews (in the last year period) and after that I didn't have any reviews until superhost assesment was finished. All the other superhost requirements were met in my case and now I'm not a superhost and I have 70% 5star reviews (in the last year period) ! Did anyone have a similar situation and is it worth it to refer to airbnb or not? Also on my listing all sections of the reviews of my apartment are 5star.

3 Replies 3
Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hi Mladen - I'm confused by your statements.  You reference 80 to 81%, then 70% and at the end you say they are all 5 star?  Could you clarify?  Best regards, Roger 

It's a little bit confusing I see, it's not July, it's June 🙂
On the 30th of June I went on my stats tab, on my superhost status I had 80 or 81% (can't remember now) of 5star reviews. On the same page I had (I think) 79% of 5star reviews (Overall experience) on the "Ratings from Guests" part of the page(81 out of 103 are 5 star reviews). All that time (now included) on my public page all of my ratings are 5 stars, but today I've checked have I passed superhost assesment and I see this on my stats tab

Superhost Status

Your activity from:

Oct 01, 2015 - Jul 18, 2016 

70 %

Five-Star Reviews

So my question is how is it possible that I was 80% or more 5star reviews and met all the other requirements for superhost status and I'm not superhost, and more strangely how my percentage for superhost assessment got to 70% from 80% when I had only 1 review in July?

I hope it's clear now.

Klid0
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

hi everyone

thanks for bringing up this issue because to me happened something similar. until and including June i had reviews above the 80% benchmark for superhost and apparently two of the reviews of July were lower. yet, for the quarter ending June, i should have received the status on the assessment day of July 1st. so here i am, not qualifying but not sure why.