What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

Christina-and-Matt0
Level 2
Washington, D.C., DC

What cleaning services are hosts in Washington DC using?

117 Replies 117

Hi can you send me the company name? 

hi can you please let me know the company you are using? thank you

Hi Molli,

Are you still hosting in Capitol Hill?

Val15
Level 2
Washington D.C., DC

Can you send me the link?

Jennifer100
Level 2
Washington, DC

Did you find a good cleaning service?

Ivory0
Level 2
Maryland, United States

For location in Washington DC 

Are you looking for an extra help for clean your property? By the way I am currently a housekeeper if you interested- hit it me up 🙂

- Ivory 

Ivory

Hi Ivory, we are interested. Can you message me if you are still available?

[email address hidden]

I am looking for help in cleaning for Airbnb in Arlington 

Let me know [email address hidden]

Hello, My name is Shantell I have great experince in cleaning Air B&B's, residential and commercial. . I own S&L Cleaning Servies, LLC . We provide our own cleaning supplies and also we provide maintance services our prices are affordable. Please feel free to contact us via text or email. [email address and phone number hidden] . I look foward to hearing from you.  Thanks

Hey Ivory, 

If you're still in the area, could you message us please?

Abby7
Level 2
Washington, DC

It was difficul for me in the beggining because there was not much margin for a cleaner. Now that I have more listings I can get my cleaning lady to do two units a day. I only call her when I need her, maybe once a week. I oay her 10.00 an hour cash. that works well for the both of us. I'd be happy to share her.

Hi Abby, we just hosted our first guests and they leave tomorrow. I stopped by today to drop some things off for them and saw that they weren't as clean as I'd hope they'd be. I'm def going to need some help cleaning/sanitizing. I live in Anacostia, so you think your cleaning person would be able to help?

Hi Abby,

We live in NoMa and are interested in your cleaning lady. Would she be able to touch base with us?

Gauri and Ahmed,

Breeze Turnover Service specializes in turnover services for Airbnb and other short-term rentals. Our goal is to provide detailed, reliable, turnover services that go above and beyond the cleaning of your rental unit. We offer services that include basic and deep cleaning, laundry services (offsite), replenishment of items provided to your guests, and customized fit-and-finish options tailored to your guests. Our services intend to provide you with a hassle free turnover of your rental unit and to ensure your guests 5-star satisfaction.  

If you would like to inquire about details on the services offered and a quote, feel free to contact us 24/7 at * Please provide a brief description of your property, the types of services you are interested in, an approximation of the number of turnovers in a month, and any other questions your might have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Breeze Turnover Service.

[email address hidden]

I just sent you a message. I'm also looking for a cleaning lady for my Airbnb.