Why can't I find my listing?

Rea0
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Why can't I find my listing?

Can't find my apartments ! 

Hi. Recently I could see my 3 apartments without a problem when I wasn't logged on Airbnb.

But last few days it's impossible to find them on the map, locations pins are not poping up.

Under location it says: your location is private, only confirmed guests can see your address. HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT?

Locations pins are set correctly.

What can I do?

Thank you

20 Replies 20

hey having the same issue.. did u understand why ??

Birgitte0
Level 1
New York, NY

I can't find my listing when I search for it either... It is my first time. Is there a waiting period before the listing goes live?

hi @Birgitte0 , I am having this same problem. Just listed my apartment today and cant find it on the search. It says listed but my friends cant find the posting either. DId you happen to figure out if there is a waiting period?

Meera1
Level 1
Fremantle, Australia

I'm unable to find my listing. It doesn't appear as a flag on the map or in the list of places. I would like to contact Airbnb direct but can't find a way of doing that.  Any suggestions, thanks Meera.

Marci1
Level 1
Beaumont, CA

I can't find my listing either...I've searched the location with no filters other then dates and it is not coming up. I've tried changing my dates and I've also checked my calendar to no avail.  If people can't find my listing then how can my property get booked? Very frustrating.

Me, too. I can't find my listing at all except when I go to in my account. It says it is listed, but I've tried everything including online chat with airbnb. He was no help at all.

Jeffrey

Dany1
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi,

I can't find my listing either.

How can I get in contact directly with Airbnb?

Thanks,

Dany

I too can't find my listing that I just completed.  Did you find how to contact a live person at Airbnb?  This is most frustrating!!

Thanks, Jo

Linds1
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

Did you ever find your answer to this question??  i wondered why I am suddenly not getting any bookings and did a search incognito under different dates, as you did and I can't find it.

Gina1510
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi, @Linds1 Im having this exact problem. Just created my listing today. It says it is listed, but I can not find it nor can my friends. Were you able to figure this out?

Doron1
Level 1
Gainesville, FL

Same here.  Was on for awhile now when searching and filtering should show but it does not.

Doron

Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

Guys all your listing are there! 😉

that's why you can't see it in first page:
https://www.airbnb.com.au/help/article/39/how-are-search-results-determined

Cheers Raf

Angela188
Level 1
Washington, DC

Anyone figured out the reason? i have the same problem.  I double checked my setting, they are 'listed' for sure, but i just can't search them as a guest.   Very frustrated. 

I also can't see my listing. In fact Airbnb says there is nothing available in the location where my Airbnb is. If Airbnb can please contact us, that would be great. I posted the listing yesterday.

thanks