Why do I need 2 separate profiles?

Angela1005
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Why do I need 2 separate profiles?

I have 2 separate bedrooms for guest, however, I have 2 listings for each bedroom. I'm confused??? Can someone please break this down for me in kindergarten language? 🙂 

Tjanks!

angie
3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Angela1005 

if you have 2 bedrooms and rent them separately, to 2 groups of guests then you need 2 listings, each one with its own calendar.  Otherwise, if you would have 2 rooms listed together then just 1 group of guests would be able to rent both rooms.

Btw, you should make at least 10 better pictures for each room including the pictures of the bathroom and other spaces which guests are allowed to use.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Angela1005 did I understand correctly? You have 2 bedrooms and 4 listings, 2 for each room? You only need to have 1 listing per bedroom and one for the both rooms as @Branka-and-Silvia0 @suggested and link the calendars of the 3 listings so that you can keep on top of the reservations. But when I open your profile you only have 2 listings and you say in your title that you need 2 separate profiles so do you have another profile with the same listings? Although I don't know if that would be even possible. 

Moira21
Level 8
Bispham, United Kingdom

@Angela1005  Hi, if you have 2 profiles and have 2 listings per profile, deactivate the room listings you don't want to rent.