What Hosts are saying

i need help?i have 2 apartments with wrong address and if i try to set it on edit location - i can not change it.Is it possible that somebody from airbnb help me and write true address. It is apartments Lancana Lux and Lancana 2.Both apartments are in the... Latest reply by Victoria57
    I am set up to receive text notifications from AirBnB but they have stopped coming through. I have double-checked my account settings and all seems to be set up correctly. I can't figure out how to contact AirBnB directly to get this resolved. Hopefully t... Latest reply by Roger17
    Hello, I am a new host, my inquiry guest asked me for exact location but in airbnb setup it says that only confirmed guests can see my exact location, is there any way to show my guest exact location? @Lizzie0 Thank you.Vladimir Latest reply by Dragana1

VAT

Hello ColleguesI'm a host looking for the VAT invoices of my guests.I go to My reservations under details and they are there for some od the guests... but not for all (i have until the 26th april)Do they have an expiring date to be on the website?Thank yo...
    Wanted to share my experience. I had a guest break my lock after 3 years of with no problems. My handyman was able to identify the part in the handle mechanism that they had broken. I contacted lockstate and despite the fact that it was well out of warran... Latest reply by Andrew90
    https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/11361884 Serenity Cottage. I have the above property listed on Airbnb. I have it listed as an entire home because - well, that's what it is. They get the whole property. The cheapest 'entire home' listed in our area is $16... Latest reply by Danny9
    • image.jpeg